SlideShow

0

The End of the Grand Opening

No more buy-9-get-9-free shrimp dinners. What does this mean for me? I'm glad you asked-- it means no more ten-thousand-plate nights and staying until eleven when I only work until nine. My back is official unhinged and a wreck, though. I fully comprehend Michaela's back problems now, I even had the nerve/muscle pain shooting down my left leg to my knee, and the constant throbbing/uncomfortable pain spanning the entire width of my lower-back. The only thing is mine will go away and she'll have hers, but even this is bearable and able to be ignored, and hers isn't this bad 24/7 so I think we'll be alright. I have to be more diligent with pushing her to do her back exercises so she'll get relief down the line from the pain. Next on the agenda is writing my lab report for tuesday and writing a double-long 32-bar verse for contest for Piotr to get some publicity. 'Til then homies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment