SlideShow

0

Top o' the mornin' to ya!

I'm awake. Don't take that for granted; it's 8:16am and I am awake and getting things accomplished, and have been for about twenty minutes. This is highly unusual and a sign that one of my elder relatives must have been related to Alexander the Great. I also have three mountain dews on my desk-- all three are half-full (yes, half-full). I need to go get my mint-condition Super Nintendo Entertainment System out of the garage so I can start testing some of my vintage video games, but that would mean opening le garage door, which is cacophonous, and would lead to an awakening of the sleep giant, my dad. This is not a good thing. The moment has come to devise a plan so cunning as to keep him in bed and evacuate my video games from site A to their destination. Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment