SlideShow

0

Rough-Draft Rap

Here's a rough-draft of my first 16 bars (lines) in the next track on deck to be written:


It was evening when the ghosts sat down together

No better than some old fools chasin’ cheddar

Believe me, they had flows that flew like feathers

Breeding tracks like feral cats no matter the weather

Refused to quit, getting loose with it, don’t miss this

Sippin’ up that mountain dew delicious

True spit from two gents it’s not fictitious

Suspicions were aroused from the lines so vicious

Choose friends or fame, offend or retain,

Sacrificed it all in the name of the game

Unreal strains followed by caffeine pains

Seditious accusations from the mainstream gang

Spending nights alone, yo I don’t like to groan,

‘Bout my preteen days disintegratin’ in the zone

In my mind’s eye pretending that I’d climb the throne

On a path so rough it was Rocky like Stallone

0 comments:

Post a Comment