SlideShow

1

On This Night of Our Lord...

Successfully managed to bring Michaela with me to UNF to sit through Organic Chem II. Again, I side-tracked and ended up going into the lab to write some bars. Pumped out 48 bars (a full track), just gotta go through and polish it and add a hook. I also jotted down the first four lines to what promises to be a truly epic track, using a 5-rhyme scheme like I intended for my last track but was unsuccessful at.

Watched the first half of iRobot with Mich, she hadn't seen it before, it's a pretty decent movie besides seein' Will Smith's fanny. We were entirely booked at work, which has never happened. Only other thing worth noting I believe is that Mich is soooooooooo dang sexy and some dude tried to hit on her (a guy I knocked out in highschool) and I politely threatened him, assuring he would not be back. Good day, gents.

1 comments:

Michaela

<3333333333333
I would have liked to have seen that in high school! (You knocking out Rico, not Will Smith's (fill-in-the-blank).

I love how macho you are. You make me go "Mmmmmmm."

Oh yeah, and I like your internal rhyme idea, very nice, very nice, can't wait to see you apply it with your ninja philosorapper skillz.

Post a Comment